1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Staying Connected

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dreamseizer, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Dreamseizer Plush-toy Moderator

Hey everyone, I just saw the post talking about how Timgaming is in serious danger of closing down permanently. I'm trying my best to be positive about it by thinking, "now that we've gotten to this point, perhaps things will pick up and people will realise how serious this is!"

Because I've definitely been whacked in the face by this. I didn't realise how bad it was or how worse it could get until this precise moment. Timgaming is and has always been somewhat of a home to me, and all the friends I've made over the years through it are people I definitely don't want to miss or lose contact with. This is a really nice community.

I hope this doesn't discourage anyone or seem defeatist, but I propose that just in case things take a turn for the absolute worst and we have to come to an unfortunate close, we should find ways to keep in touch. That said, if you'd like to be reachable by your friends or anyone in the community, please comment below all the usernames you'd like to divulge (you can go as far as Facebook and Skype, or stick to your Steam username, it's up to you!) so that people can add you up. It's up to you whether or not you will add everyone, certain people, or no one at all.

I'm going to post this information on a Tumblr account found here. You can access it using this password: timsandtoms. Just make sure that only people on this forum can open it and not anyone random. This is so that we have a database outside of the Timgaming website in case it shuts down.

As for me, my Skype username is dream-seizer, and my Steam username is _dreamseizer.

I really don't want any of this to be necessary. So please, apart from responding to this thread (if you want to!), kindly send in your votes as well through here, here, and here.

If you're interested, Timgaming has a Steam group found here, and a Google+ group found here.

That's all. Thank you everyone; I hope this won't be a slow death but instead, a gradual uplifting.
    KnightZack60 and xBL00DYxM1STx like this.
  2. xBL00DYxM1STx Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    xBL00DYxM1STx
    Steam username = Steve The Magic Rabbit

#SaveTimgaming
    Dreamseizer and missionary3 like this.
  3. missionary3 Distinguished Member

Steam username = Tx_599
    #SaveTimgaming
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  4. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    Steam: KnightZack60
    Edit: Feel free to add me whenever, good way to meet players.
    Dream, you're gonna hafta tell me how to use this Tumblr thing. Confusing...
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  5. Dreamseizer Plush-toy Moderator

It's pretty easy! Just go to the website, which is http://timgaming.tumblr.com/ and it'll ask you for a password, which is timsandtoms. You should be able to access it then! : - ) I'll be the one updating the database with the information on here.
  6. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    Thanks!
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  7. michaelfoley Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    michaelfoley
    You can contact me by going into the wild, calling out my name and clicking your heels 3 times.
  8. MarvinTheRobot Paranoid Android

Minecraft Username:
    MarvinTheRobot
  9. Elmier Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Elmier
    That only works during a full moon for me.
  10. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    Steam ID ; elfacepalmo
    Skype ; mitchell.maughan , best username ever.
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  11. Dreamseizer Plush-toy Moderator

I did that once and was nearly raped by an unknown entity. It was too dark, I couldn't see. You sure it isn't four times?
    JellyBelly and KnightZack60 like this.
  12. Getparanoid Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    GetParanoid
    Steam: Get_Paranoid
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  13. JellyBelly Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    JellyBelly41
    Facebook: Add me if you want; message me your username if you do
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  14. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple
    Steam: corruptmortal
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  15. Elmier Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Elmier
    Yeh.... unkown entity....
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  16. epicglitch32 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheEpicGlitch
    Steam- KyPieGames
    Xbox- Epicglitch32
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  17. Elmier Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Elmier
    Steam: Elmier
    Dreamseizer likes this.
  18. Thomasx999 Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    TandborsteN (Thomasx999)
  19. michaelfoley Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    michaelfoley
    Surely you cannot hold me responsible.
  20. Dreamseizer Plush-toy Moderator

You're Tandborsten on my Steam, right?

Oh, of course not! You've got to see it to believe it, and I didn't see you.