1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Server Update Voting, Craftbook, Mob Capturing

Discussion in 'News' started by timsandtoms, Feb 27, 2015.

1. timsandtoms Administrationator

Minecraft Username:
    timsandtoms
    Here's the last couple days of changes:
    • Installed VoteRoulette. Get voting if you want us to be able to stick around! We came this close to shutting down before because no one was voting!
    • Installed Craftbook(Bridges, Gates, ICs, and player head drops)
    • Installed MobCapture(The plugin to catch mobs in eggs. Works for rabbits too!)
    • Installed ChestShop(Selling and buying items via signs and chests.)
    • Updated LogBlock to support UUID. Evildoers beware!
    • Fixed the /jumpto donor compass setting your /back location.
    • Gave players access WorldGuards interact and build flags, removed access to the deprecated construct flag.
    • Fixed tall grass being listed in the DynShop link.
    And in some news not directly related to TimGaming, but important to the internet as a whole, yesterday morning the FCC passed a ruling regarding net neutrality!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...net-neutrality-up-for-vote-today-by-fcc-board

I try not to soapbox(This is a Minecraft server, not a Chick-fil-A, after all), but this is something that had the potential to affect TimGaming, and other servers like it, so it's good to see that it had a happy ending!

Attached Files:

2. Getparanoid Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    GetParanoid
    Thanks for the update Tims. Has
    Code:
    /shop buy lava
    been fixed?
  3. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Code:
    /shop buy lava
    Been broke? If you can buy anything else in shop a single item isn't broken. It just may not be in the shop
  4. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    It takes your money and doesn't give anything in return.
  5. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    strange.. its possible the matching in the actual item cant be found in minecraft so it thinks its giving a item but not because minecraft is going, what the hell did you ask for? I dont know what that is!

I would only suggest to tims to look at the lava in the thing and make sure its requesting the item properly from minecraft.
  6. timsandtoms Administrationator

Minecraft Username:
    timsandtoms
    Sorry about that, I missed that one! Mojang removed the ability to spawn in lava as a block, so it wasn't able to give you it in your inventory. Yay. Go Mojang. That sure was yet another positive change for Minecraft. /s

But yeh. It's removed from the shop. Going to figure out if we want you guys to use buckets, or be able to buy lava buckets.
  7. ikeadog Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    IkeaDog
    Code:
    /shop buy water 
    Has been fixed?
  8. timsandtoms Administrationator

Minecraft Username:
    timsandtoms
    Yup! Same issue as lava.
  9. ELITECR3W* Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    ElitewithConceit

You know you're on a good server when the admin follows and cares about national domestic issues concerning the server. Thanks for telling the uninformed Tims!
  10. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple
    The server is often full and I would like to join, such as right now. When will donors be allowed a spot to kick someone off when we join?
    IBriDog and ELITECR3W* like this.
  11. marioman69 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    marioman69
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ELITECR3W* likes this.
  12. timsandtoms Administrationator

Minecraft Username:
    timsandtoms
    Sorry about that! I made a post explaining what was up here:
    http://www.timgaming.com/threads/10390/#post-86180
    xxmxxapple likes this.
  13. ELITECR3W* Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    ElitewithConceit

Has any of this been updated? Also congrats on page 1!
  14. timsandtoms Administrationator

Minecraft Username:
    timsandtoms
    Yup! There just wasn't any sense in going back to edit an old announcement. /vr rewards and /vr milestones list the available rewards(The ones you get daily) and milestones(The ones you hit every X votes).