1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Community News Community Building Contest Cash, Spawn Eggs And More!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by BONESAW74, Jun 16, 2015.

1. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Contest FINALLY done. I have been super busy lately. I sent all the contestants a mail ingame and your items are on your property by your door. Congrats to everyone who participated. It was a tough call and I loved them all.

1st: Nishaan0136
    2nd:The_Neptune
    3rd: jackypataky
    Lot2: The_Neptune
    Lot3: WarpZone
    Lot4: crazycraft425
    Lot5: LincolnLinksys
    Lot6: Nishaan031
    Lot7: jackypataky
    Lot8: alldenrainbows

The Judges will be myself, Silexual and JigsawMaster. There will be rewards. The building area is near complete. Finishing leveling off and then putting in roads. The theme is going to be MODERN. Use your judgement on what that should look like. You have a 16x16 area to build on and 4 stories. I have to finish up the final details but rewards are as follows.
    First: 2 villager eggs and 250k tims 3 enchanted golden apples 32 diamonds and 1 mooshroom egg
    Second: 1 villager egg and 100k tims 2 enchanted golden apple 20 diamonds and 1 mooshroom egg
    Third: 75k tims 1 enchanted golden apple and 10 diamonds

NEW PRIZE!!! My spawnlot, location is right by the subway. First on the right across the bridge. First place winner gets it!
    [IMG]

Bring your own supplies too.

Edit: You can take down your house or remain a member of the child lot to use as you please as long as you keep it looking nice. Message me saying you want to keep the plot and I will let you keep it. If you are not keeping it then please remove all the items from the prot within a week.

EDIT 2: I need at least 5 people to sign up for the comp to start.
    Post to show you are attending so I can make more plots as needed.
    Edit: Shot of the building area. 9 Plots set now, more can be added.[IMG]Contestants:(Need 2 more to start comp.
    Troofles
    WarpZone
    Nishaan0316
    crazycraft425
    LinconlnLinksys
    The_Neptune
  2. CrazyTruffles Veteran Member

Minecraft Username:
    Troofles
  3. The_Neptune Distinguished Member

4. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    You are lot 1.

You are lot 2

Location of the comp is -3619, -460. You both have access to your lots. I still need 2 more people to join for it the actually start.
  5. Nishaan0316 Member

Minecraft Username:
    Nishaan0316
    I will join
  6. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Lot 1: Troffles
    Lot2: The_Neptune
    Lot3: WarpZone
    Lot4: crazycraft425
    Lot5: LincolnLinksys
    Lot6: Nishaan0316
  7. The_Neptune Distinguished Member

The contest is over correct?
  8. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Yes, sorry I was out of town for an emergency trip for work to a client 4 hours away. I will judge by tomorrow and get the other two also to judge quickly. I am sorry about not updating.
  9. The_Neptune Distinguished Member

It's okay, I was just wondering:)
  10. LincolnLinksys Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    LincolnLinksys
    I asked jig about the contest and he seems to not even know he's a judge
  11. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    I asked him a while back and he said he would be around for it. I guess people forgot.
  12. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Winners Announced.