1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Gaming Rigs

Discussion in 'ScreenShots & Movies' started by BONESAW74, Jun 17, 2015.

1. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Members of TimCraft, show us your gaming rigs that you have spent your time building and setting up! I will start with mine.
    Lets start with the core of the rig.
    Laptop: Razer Blade(2015) Full HD
    -NVIDIA GTX970M 3GB GDDR5 VRAM
    -Intel i7-4720HQ 2.6/3.6 base/turbo
    -8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
    -256GB SATA M2 SSD (going to upgrade to 1TB)
    Far left computer: Dell Workstation
    Left computer: Lenovo (I use for video editing and some work)
    Displays: Both Samsung GSync: Right:3K display, Left: 1920x1080 display(used for AppleTV)
    Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow TE Stealth Chroma mechanical keyboard, Razer Naga Epic Chroma wireless/wired mouse and Razer Kracken 7.1 Chroma headset. All my peripherals were given to me for free so I am not complaining.

[IMG]

Now lets see all of yours!
  2. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    How do you like having four screens there? That's always something I have been interested in, can you 'connect' two or three of them so they all show the same thing? (I'm new to most computer stuff so if that is a silly question I do apologize)

Also, I approve of the Beatles.
  3. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Yes I can set 2 to the same thing and lets say the far right to its own thing. It is my NVIDIA graphics thing that does that. You could probably do it with windows screen thing. I like having 4 screens. I just have the work station remoted into a server at work. It still sometimes acts as an extra screen. My PS4 is connected to the left, not far left. Toggle between them via switch box.
  4. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
  5. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Overkill I THINK NOT.
  6. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    mmm nope, and its not done. I plan on changing it some more, do plan on a xbox one in place of that 360, plan on reinstalling my Hauppauge HD PVR, and upgrading that computer as well.
  7. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    Why is the picture all fucked up and not like it should be?
    BONESAW74 likes this.
  8. xBL00DYxM1STx Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    xBL00DYxM1STx
    pc specs falhur?
  9. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    HE IS HIDING SOMETHING!!!
    cactusman777 likes this.
  10. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    The wall around it :p. There is also a board in the upper left that has forms and such for business related things I cannot share, to the right is a stupid poster thats going bye bye. and below was a floor with a garbage can over flowed. lol

Nothing fancy, planing on a new built computer though, since this one is a bit well dated XD.

4gb ram, 64 bit windows 7, dual core intel 640 @ 2.13 ghz, 1TB SSHD (solid state hybrid drive), AMD Radeon HD 6700

The 3 monitors, Acer (x1), Samsung (x2), all 3 are 24 inch monitors, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI using a HDMI -> Display Port Active Adapter.

Laptop, generic store bought one running 64 bit windows 7 (upgraded to windows 10 insider), 500 gb hdd, 4gb memory

As for the 3 Slate servers and 1 master slate server. Specs meh.

Dell PowerEdge Xeon 1750, look them up if you wish
  11. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    What kind of peripherals? Looks like a Razer Deathstalker keyboard. Am I right? What mouse? Headset?
  12. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    mouse = Razer Naga, left hand key pad is a razer tartarus, headset is turtle beach

edit: oh forgot to add, that external drive under the left monitor is a 1 TB Toshiba Canvio USB 3.0 external drive

as well I have a D-Link USB 3.0 hub right under that shelf
  13. XxsnowfifteenxX Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    XxsnowfifteenxX
    Sorry about the terrible quality, all I have is my iPhone.

[IMG]
  14. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Not bad, specs on the PC?
  15. XxsnowfifteenxX Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    XxsnowfifteenxX
    8gb ram, 64 bit Windows 7 PRO, Amd FX 8350 with water cooling, Two 1 TB HDD's, Geforce GTX 760
    Monitor is Dell S2440L (24in)
  16. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    I like the lighting around the desk.
  17. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    This is my simple little set up: [IMG]
  18. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    I like it Hannurr :), lights on the front of your tower is like mine, except mine are both blue >.< LOL
  19. BONESAW74 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    BONESAW74
    Is that a floppy drive on the front? Please tell me it is! I looks nice BTW. I like the monkey.
  20. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr

Yep it's a floppy drive :D

Mine changes colour over time :p