1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Server Update 1.9 Is Live!

Discussion in 'News' started by timsandtoms, Mar 9, 2016.

1. timsandtoms Administrationator

Minecraft Username:
    timsandtoms
    EDIT: If you run into any issues with the update, please post them here so I know!
    The server is now running 1.9, so feel free to update your clients. Everything seems to mostly be working, but here's what isn't working at all, or isn't completely updated for 1.9:
    • mcMMO(Might not be on for some time. It's no longer free, and the server is barely able to afford it's monthly payments, much less purchasing plugins. I would also need some time to look into it and see if we need to rebalance anything for 1.9. Plus, not updated yet.)
    • Disguises(You can check on it's progress here)
    • The announcement plugin(I'll replace it with Skript shortly, but I feel like absolute garbage tonight, so I'm not going to worry about updating non-crucial things)
    • The End resetting script has been changed to reset 6 hours after a dragon dies, up from 1 hour. (I'll readdress this shortly to see how it's balanced.)
    • Warps(Probably tomorrow, an updated version is available already, but it's being skipped tonight for the same reason as announcements)
    • The PVP map has not been changed in any way whatsoever. It may change later on, but it hasn't yet.
    Also, a quick reminder that we still have our 4x donor deal on! All donations count for four times as much!

EDITS:
    2016-03-11: Updated to a newer version of Spigot. Hopefully that'll help some with performance issues. Also expanded the world border in the End, so the islands are now actually accessible.

2016-03-13L Updated to a newer version of Spigot, increased the amount of time it takes the End to regenerate(It's far too lucrative currently), and added End Crystals to the WorldGuard blacklist for the main world, preventing them from being placed(their explosion isn't covered by WorldGuard yet, so it can be used to grief).

Attached Files:

KnightZack60 and MarvinTheRobot like this.
  2. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Umm also tims, just got on, cant kill the ender dragon hes flying in place and not moving XD

Also /tps and /lag doesnt match.

/lag says 20
    HOWEVER
    /tps gives me (1m, 5m, 15m: 15.73, 15.74, 16.18

/lag is borked, use /tps for info

and every mob is super slow XD

[IMG]
  3. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Guys as well, if you find a bug PLEASE report it here! Thanks!

apparently
    /r does not work, when marvin did this his tags turned red and it was broadcasted globally

after which his tags went back to normal.
  4. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
  5. Danny_Z Member

Minecraft Username:
    Danny_Z
    The EnderDragon is missing its AI and we cant kill it.
  6. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    This is noted in the 1.9 bug report thread in help support and bugs forum. It will be like that till the end is reset also its not missing its api the api is confused

http://www.timgaming.com/threads/11232
  7. Danny_Z Member

Minecraft Username:
    Danny_Z
    [IMG] the text in read is what hapens when i try to edit my clan tag
  8. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Thanks for the report!
  9. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Fix for the Ender Crystal Grief in main world

Config

block-other-explosions: false

Change it to true on the world you need it true on
  10. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple
    Respawned and killed the dragon, but no egg appeared. It's not like anyone took it, I'm the only one on.
    http://imgur.com/a/8n9l1

Also, consider expanding the end by just a bit? The portal takes you to the edges where there is little to no space you can roam without running into the border. There are no raided or unraided End Fortresses which is depressing after trying to find every loophole/path along the WorldGuard border. Expanding will increase odd of Forts which will give players the chance to raid ships after defeating the dragon.
  11. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    If you respawned the dragon via ender crystals, the dragon does NOT spawn a new egg on death. Thats a vanilla feature not a bug.

AI agree on the expansion of the end. A little more like 1k blocks please.
    KnightZack60 likes this.
  12. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    I thought tims was waiting on expanding it until he figured out the raiding issues?
  13. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    raiding issue? Were talking about the end not the overworld
  14. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple

Wooooowwwww, so whats the point in even respawning it? Sport?
    KnightZack60 likes this.
  15. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Up to 20 rrspawns has 20 portals to 20 diff locations in the outer ring. Also dragons breath as well the exp
    KnightZack60 likes this.
  16. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    Yeah im saying I thought tims wasn't expanding the map until he figured out a way to get rid of the loot in the cities.
  17. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    why? asked tims, said hes not removing the loot
  18. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    • Spigot Updated
    • RentWarp Updated
    • LagFarmFinder Updated
  19. KapaDaPenguin Member

Minecraft Username:
    KapaDaPenguin
    What is the 1.9 server IP? i cant get in with the : --adress removed-- Please help ppl
  20. The_Neptune Distinguished Member

Timgaming.com