1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Server News So Here's The Deal With Timgaming.

Discussion in 'News' started by timsandtoms, May 22, 2016.

1. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple
    wow rt if u cri evertim
  2. Ty_FTW! Veteran Member

Minecraft Username:
    Ty_FTW
    This is one of the best SMP servers I've ever played on, and I'm willing to do what I can to keep it running. Long live TimGaming!
  3. DJNaughtydog Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    DJNaughtydog
    I can't say I blame you. It has been a good long run. A very memorable one. Lots of good times and friendships. Timgaming has seen lots of emotions and people come and go. This was my first server and by far the best server ever. Hands down. Thank you. You have done a pretty amazing job. Very few, if any, admins out there can say they have stuck around as long or done even half as good a job. It is sad to see you go but you will forever be the Godfather of the server. I hope you stick around and if you ever feel like doing anything here or anywhere else, we will support you. Thank you.
    KnightZack60 likes this.
  4. Getparanoid Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    GetParanoid
    Thanks for everything you've done Tim. You really did make an amazing server. TimGaming was the first server I ever joined when I got MC back in the ol' 1.7.3 days when the server was, imo, the best it was. I learned everything about MC through this server. It was a fantastic community and I always had a wonderful time. I'll never forget the times I had and all the great memories I made. I think this year makes it 4ish years I've been apart of this community.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever life brings you Tim. Thanks for everything!!!!
  5. jollyland1234 Member

Minecraft Username:
    jollyland1234
    :( you're awesome tims. You've brought so many people together and changed so many peoples lives. Thank you. Everyones made awesome memories on this server and we'll all miss the timgaming minecraft server. I hope the steam group stays active :')
  6. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    The server is still running - pilotkip took over.
    pilotkip likes this.
  7. TBritts Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    tbritts13
    Sorry I'm late to the show. Been a minute since we've spoken but I think you made the right decision. Thanks for some good times.