1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Feedback!

Discussion in 'News' started by boar401s2, Jun 9, 2016.

1. boar401s2 Mr. Roboto

Minecraft Username:
    boar401s2
    Hey guys,

I realized today that I've been part of this commun... no, family for around 5 years now! I think a few of us have been reinvigorated to see if we can bring a revival to timgaming.

We come for the minecraft, we stay for the community. This is something I believe resonates true with many of us here. In light of this, we don't want to chanage this wonderful community - only grow it, keeping the wonderfulness it is.

On thate note, we'd love your feedback on timgaming - your past experience, and any thoughts you have for the future. I know it's a bit long, but you might get a reward :D

http://goo.gl/forms/Rih0hpJYyj1A4U2n1

Thanks so much,

Boarys
  2. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip

This is fantastic! Thank you!
  3. lightningfactor Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    LightningFactor
    Okay just filled it out... My apologies in advance if anything didn't make sense nor if it wasn't detailed enough, sorta hadda rush.. I guess u were right... it was a little too long xD
  4. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    Done it - I didnt think it was too long at all :)
  5. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    how are you even still alive bro
  6. lightningfactor Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    LightningFactor
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean....

Are you shocked that I've awoken from my Timgaming forums slumber? Or questioning my use of informal language? Perhaps you might still be under the illusion that I'm still some idiot and literally questioning how I am able to live with myself?

Feel free to elaborate at anytime :)
    Eatin_Cheese likes this.
  7. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    I'd like door number 1 and 3 please.