1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Community News Thank You For A Great June Festival!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by pilotkip, Jun 26, 2016.

1. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    I would like to thank everyone who came together to make the June festival great! Though there were some hiccups, it was really great to see so many people come together to have fun!

Pictures from last night follow!

Attached Files:

2. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    xSnowx is crowned the Spleef champion of TimGaming, after winning 3 of 3 rounds in the tournament.

[IMG]

Thanks to Ekim and Marvin for running ModBall. Sadly the tournament had to be scrubbed due to inclement lag....

[IMG]

Some players struck it BIG at the Lucky Dip game:

[IMG]

Razer4Lyfe, TheAssassin1, & HBU were the three fastest players in our WipeOut course!

[IMG]

What a great way to celebrate the community we have created here. Thank you TimGaming!

[IMG]
    TheAssassin1 likes this.
  3. TheAssassin1 Veteran Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheAssassin1
    I had a great time, thanks for hosting the event, as well as being a good Overlord (so far...) to TimGaming!
  4. McChickenEX Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    McChickenEX
    I even tried getting off work so I could attend, bummer I missed it.
  5. TheAssassin1 Veteran Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheAssassin1
    There's always next time. Apparently we'll have monthly festivals, so you got that goin' for you.
  6. EricCla Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    EricCla
    Same as McChickenEx, I couldn't attend this event due to personal issue's of my own. But as the next time we do a public event, maybe you could tell us about it earlier in advance so we can plan it more carefully towards the future?
  7. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    You need more than 10 day notice on the front page? Wow!!!! Okay! The July festival looks like it will be on July 23rd. Also, the next Town Hall meeting is probably going to be on July 9th. I'll see about posting a calendar.
  8. EricCla Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    EricCla
    Yea, great Idea. -Calendar
  9. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple
    I was out of town for the previous town hall meeting and festival. Hopefully I will be able to go to them in the future, they looked like a good time!
  10. Elmier Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Elmier
    I was too busy enjoying sleep.....
    Fahlur likes this.
  11. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    There will be more notice for future ones, this ones was planned quickly and we let people know about it the day is was planned. We will stick to a rough schedule for all other events so people have an idea of when festivals and events will be, It will be most likely be the last weekend of every month for most festivals. We're wanting to keep things consitant and regular so people can attend as much as possible while also not having huge gaps between events so when people do miss them they don't have to wait ages for the next one. A Calender is a really good idea. I've also set up a Twitter account too to help people keep up to date with server news.