1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Server News The Countdown Begins

Discussion in 'News' started by pilotkip, Sep 17, 2016.

1. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    It is official... We will be launching the new map on Saturday, September 24th!

Progress on the new map has been good the past few weekends. Spawn will have the essentials: A tutorial, wilderness and mining world portals. We even verified that the Subway plugin works (mostly)!

We thought we'd have a little fun before the grand opening. Beginning on Wednesday, the 21st, we're going to let loose and have a TimGaming Purge! Protections will fall and PVP will be enabled! Tell your friends... Three whole days of complete mayhem!!!

Stay tuned for more!

Attached Files:

2. DiscoSensation Distinguished Member

well that's a disappointment :/ i thought the "official" date was the 17th(today). whats the reason for pushing the date?
  3. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    The map wasn't ready. Before today spawn didn't have a protection, and we had no idea if the subway plugin was going to behave... in fact, it looked doubtful it even worked. Tomorrow we hope to populate all the subway stations, finish the tutorial, reset the economy, rentwarps, etc.
    DiscoSensation likes this.
  4. DiscoSensation Distinguished Member

ah,.. alright well at least it's an official date
  5. SeaStories Distinguished Member

I'm not sure i like the idea of protections falling. I don't want all my stuff to be ruined. I spent a lot of time on it. Or will the map just be turned off and never accessible again? Am I misunderstanding this?
    xxmxxapple likes this.
  6. xxmxxapple Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Corrupt_Apple
    Perhaps you could save the map before hand so that when uploading the map in the future, for visitation, everything won't be blown up?
  7. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    It's already been setup before the purge we Will have the map backed up for the museum so don't fret! Sorry that was left out of the news cast there!
    SeaStories and pilotkip like this.
  8. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    Yeah, I thought about mentioning it, but it seemed to diminish the shock value of the post. Guess it worked! Sorry to make you fret!
    Fahlur likes this.
  9. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Hannurr and cactusman777 like this.
  10. SeaStories Distinguished Member

Ok that's cool. Glad to hear it :) So I guess the next question is ... will explosions be turned on so we can use TNT? :)
  11. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Also what Sea said, should allow Tnt.
  12. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    Even more progress today.... the subways are built and functioning! As are the portals to 4 of the 5 museum maps! (5 would be too, but it is still in use. :p)
    miney2011 likes this.
  13. Washingtonjp Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    xWashx
    Any exact times on the "Purge"?
  14. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    yes
  15. Washingtonjp Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    xWashx
    lies

ps exact times being like 12pm 9am 4am
  16. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    We'll probably set everything up the night before.
  17. missionary3 Distinguished Member

I think it's safe to assume my participation in the purge will be highly probable! Great idea
  18. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    hmm me thinks the use of traps in the underground base will be fun now >:D

LOL
  19. McChickenEX Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    McChickenEX
    I work a morning shift saturday that can be done at any time in the morning. Im getting there at 3am so I dont miss the new map.
  20. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    UR CRAZY MAD