1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Server News Map Six Begins

Discussion in 'News' started by pilotkip, Sep 24, 2016.

1. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    Today, just before 11am EDT on Saturday the 24th of September 2016, TimGaming officially opened its doors to its newest map, Map 6. There were just a few glitches that had to be addressed, but as of 6 pm most of the issues seem to have been addressed. The new spawn was well received, and more improvements are in the works. We will continue to work on

There are still matters of policy that need to be worked out. For the time being, everyone has access to compass. In the near future, it will have to be earned. The economy is still gold based, as it was before, and the economy seems to be operating as it has in maps past.

Next weekend we are thinking of having a cake event. Players need to register in teams of four. More details will follow here on the forums.

Attached Files:

miney2011 likes this.
  2. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
  3. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    Answers to frequently asked questions:
    • DynMap will be active after a while. For now, just explore the lands!
    • The map is 10,000 x 10,000.
    • Everyone has Compass for now.
    • The economy is still gold based.
    • Protections are still 10 Timonians per square.
    • Donor money is no longer a perk, in accordance with the EULA.
    (watch this comment for more as they come up)
  4. SeaStories Distinguished Member

I like the new map. Lots of villages. I didn't think I was going to find a spot and claim it for a while, but I found a village I just couldn't pass up. It's right on a river next to a mesa. It's got a pretty sweet layout. Swing by for a cup o'Joe if you're in the area. Spawn looks really good too. Great job to everyone who worked on it!

One thing though ... i've been bumped down to a 75VIP. I was 150VIP. Not sure why that happened, but I'd appreciate the bump back up. I was also about 10 votes away from VIP too, so I hope the voting counts didn't reset.

Thanks! -SeaStories