1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Community News Great Cake Bake!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Hannurr, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    Hello friends! Today we hosted the very first event of Map six! Thank you everyone who came and participated. It was a lot of fun and a really close game but the blue team won by ONE POINT and walked away with 75k EACH! Congratulations to Puplova2014 The_Neptune Troofles and dj346!

Of course the red team, who was one player short put in a valiant effort and won 28k each! Well done, Droodles, Jax and NeptuneThePlanet!

The next event will be a Halloween Murder Mystery, so keep checking back to the forums to find out more closer to the time!

Attached Files:

2. ironfistjamie Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    ironfistjamie
    I'm sorry that I was not able to turn out to that. It was a very wild day. Will try my very best to make it next event. By the way, I'm Core_Upted, if you were wondering why Ironfistjamie was not playing on the server but talking on this.
  3. The_Neptune Distinguished Member

Looks like we know who the better Neptune is.
  4. Sgt_Sheep Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Sgt_Sheep
    the humble one
  5. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
  6. Dj346 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    dj346
    Lol how did blue win? team green had like what 40 cakes? xD u almost won jig...
    JIGSAWM4STER likes this.