1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Community News Costume Contest And Halloween Event!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Hannurr, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    Hello Friends!
    Firstly I want to say the biggest thank you EVER to those who attended the Halloween Party last Saturday, it was a lot of fun and there were some HUGE prizes!

We started with the costume contest which will be put you your vote so comment below on who you think had the best costume!

[IMG]

After the contest we had a spooky horse race on skeleton horses where everyone was deemed a winner because of mild chunk issues sabotaging the event. :mad:

Finally we had the main event!
    THE HAUNTED HOUSE MURDER MYSTERY!

Where after some awesome team work we found out that the victim was killed with a rock in the bathroom... so don't take rocks into bathrooms kids!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

*On a more serious note I want to remind you all how essential it is to CHECK THE FORUMS for events. We had a lot of people just turning up and wanting to join teams at the last moment which delayed the event by a good 20 minutes while we tried to reorganise and tell new people the rules!*
    jon86, puplova2014 and pilotkip like this.
  2. jon86 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    jon86
    A lot of people have been calling me and telling me, "Jon, your costume is tremendous and we thank you for wearing it." I mean, everyone at the event was congratulating me. It was amazing. But I suppose if I can't vote for myself I'll go with ShadowBoss44.
  3. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    So I guess the winner, with ONE VOTE is SHADOWBOSS44!!!!
    WOOHOO!
    We should do a costume contest again since this went down so well :D