1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Community News Spigot Releases 1.12-prerelease 2

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Fahlur, May 13, 2017.

1. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    This is great news. However his is their first ever snapshot release for minecraft. So much much errors to be expected.

To note there's no way we can go to 1.12 yet anyways. I just did a test on a mirrior of tg. and I cant even load the server list without crashing thanks to some motd stuff. As well as 90% of all plugins take a crap during server start. This includes our CORE plugins such as world guard and such.

TO NOTE. 1.12pre2 spigot JUST came out so I highly doubt any plugins updated yet. They probably wont yet until the full release occurs.

I just wanted everyone to know the spigot progress towards 1.12!

https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/bukkit-craftbukkit-spigot-bungeecord-1-12-pre2-released.240317/
  2. kered987 Distinguished Member

is 1.12 something that would require a map reset?
  3. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    It should not. There's no new terrain elements. and we do not have any fully loaded jungles at this time so there should not be any need for a reset as the new stuff wouldn't need it.

tl;dr
    doubtful