1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JIGSAWM4STER, Jun 1, 2017.

1. JIGSAWM4STER Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    JIGSAWM4STER
    The timgaming community has been my family for a good amount of time.In a way timgaming raised me. From the inappropriate comments to the imaginative creations this community has been there to keep me company. Sadly it's time I leave. Thank you all for the wonderful years but I am now stepping down as a mod and leaving the community. I hope you all get to feel the love and connection that I got from the community. Goodbye, Jiggy
    KnightZack60 likes this.
  2. ScotthansonMZ Member

Minecraft Username:
    WayneFloyd
    wot? Jiggy, why are you leaving us, you have been with us since i can remember? You will be sorely missed Jigs, you were part of what made this community great, and it will definitely feel different without you there with us. I truly wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, and i really hope you come back to the community every now and again, just stop in to see how every-ones doing, we definitely wont forget you~
  3. cactusman777 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    cactusman777
    this is like leaving a club two hours after they turned the lights on...
  4. Pupps90 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    pupps90
  5. michaelfoley Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    michaelfoley