1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Event Ideas For The Pirate Theme.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by john connor rose, Jun 18, 2017.

1. john connor rose Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    johnconnor02
    I have two ideas, Pirates cove, and King of the Crow's

King of The Crows: The game will use the king of the hill plugin, the capture point will be placed at the top of the wrecked ship in the crows nest (the highest point of a ship). And you would play King of The Hill usually.

Notes on how it might look: The deck of the ship could be slanted towards the bow. One of the masts could be broken and leaning against the main mast to provide a way up for the players. Their could be more than one way up. The ladder that would be used to get up usually would be broken.

Pirates cove: The goal of the game would be to collect as much treasure as possible before time runs out. The treasure would be hidden in a pirate hide out.

Notes on how it might look: In a cave by the bay. It would look like a cave from the out side.

Me notes: I want to build King of The Crows.
  2. Hannurr Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Hannurr
    They are very good ideas, SO good in fact we already have similar things planned. A treasure hunt is already being created but I do like the idea of some of the treasure being in a pirates hide out.
    In regards to you building the king of the crows while we appreciate that you want to be involved we do already have a finished ship and a handful of people already working on the event. Too many people being involved in the buildings makes the projects feel less intricate.

Thank you again for your suggestions
    -Hannah
    pilotkip likes this.
  3. john connor rose Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    johnconnor02
    Thank you Hannurr! this clears every thing up, and i'm glad my recommendations will be used to an extent. Perhaps I could build next event if kip would do me the honor.