1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Community News Community Developers

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Fahlur, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    [IMG]
    We are always looking for new faces to help out with Timgamings future
    development & design!

We are looking for
    • Anyone that can help out with Graphics design
    • Anyone that could help out with the Facebook page in terms of news and posts!
    • Anyone that can program in java and can use or learn to use the Spigot/Bukkit api
    • Anyone that can program or willing to learn how to use Skript
    • Anyone willing to hop onto the development server or the plugin provider host server to test future or current plugins for new features or potential bugs

Base requirements
    • Basic knowledge in the selective item above
    • Ability to research for any ideal above
    • Ability to use (or learn to use) Trello
    • For programming basic knowledge of Eclipse or similar
    • For graphics design, basic knowledge and/or access to a image creation/editing tool such as for example Photoshop, Illustrator or Gimp
    • For programming basic knowledge or willingness to research and learn how to use GitHub

Content Creator - Design Artist - Plugin Developer - Skript Creator

TimGaming GitHub - https://github.com/TimCraftDev
    - I just opened a new Git Hub for timgaming and will be soon putting up the TimCraft exclusive Plugins.
    TimGaming Trello - https://trello.com/timgaming

Thanks for reading! Hope to see new faces to help the community out!

2. puplova2014 Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    puplova2014
    I would be interested in helping out with what I can. I know some programming (Although I have not worked with any of the languages above, but I would be willing to try it out and learn it.) I would also be willing to help test out plugins for bugs/errors.
    pilotkip and Fahlur like this.
  3. bitfreeze Member

Minecraft Username:
    bitfreeze
    Greetings.
    The only thing on the list that I do not know - actually learned of it earlier today!, is Skript.
    I'm an experienced plugin dev, once lead dev on the former Realms of VastCraft server, where all plugins but WorldEdit were custom.
    I prefer to use IntelliJ IDEA instead of Eclipse, though.
  4. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    IntelliJ IDE, is perfectly fine. The eclipse listing is more or less an example and commonly used one.

If your wanting to be on (assuming based on the post), do you have a github account name perhaps I could add to the github team for? :p