1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

This Feature On X Plugin Is Bugged

Discussion in 'Help, Support, and Bug Reports.' started by Fahlur, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Just thought id make a few points about some things.

Please note every plugin has a version command, please spend the time lookup up that command and use it in game. then compare that version with the one for the latest release of the plugin in the dev board OR with the actual authors. The issue may have been resolved and not yet updated on the server.

For example. I get numerous people speaking about a typeo that has been LONG fixed for EnderCompass just hasnt been updated on the prod server, same for compassing distance issues and compassing on things like redstone. These have ALL been since resolved for over 2 months now. They are just not updated on the main server yet.

Also to note. Please please please before reporting an issue with any of these custom plugins. Check the Development board to the corresponding post of the plugin. I post EVERY little DETAIL about the plugin changes there, as well as ALL fixes.

Dont get me wrong. I love when people report issues so I can make sure they are fixed. Please do report. But Please also check up on some stuff too. Also we do have this board for reporting bugs in the first place. its a good tool to use!