1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Im Leaving Timcraft...... For Now

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wildjack2002, Nov 10, 2017.

1. wildjack2002 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Ezekiel_Blufur
    So as you may have heard already I have been considering leaving Timgaming for the time being. My reasons for this is because I have lost interest in playing it now. After many months I have started a town with ConnorTheAce, made many more friends and so much more but. However, I have been playing on this game for so long that I have lost interest and become bored. Don't get me wrong, I am not gonna be gone forever. I might visit you guys at some point and say hi and maybe eventually become active again. I promise at some point I will come visit. When map 7 comes by I might start another town with Connor and become active again. And if you are really gonna miss me, please contact me over steam [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/wildjack3600 ] I am always up for a chat :D but for now.... it is time to say goodbye. Consider me inactive from now on. Even if I come and visit once or twice. So all I have to say for now is.... well..... farewell to you all! I have had a blast playing with you guys! See you guys soon! Yours truly....

-Ezekiel_Blufur
  2. puplova2014 Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    puplova2014
    Aww :( Sad to see you go. Bye.
  3. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    It was great having you and an honor to meet you. You are always welcome back!