1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Im Leaving Timcraft...... For Now

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wildjack2002, Nov 10, 2017.

1. wildjack2002 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Ezekiel_Blufur
    So as you may have heard already I have been considering leaving Timgaming for the time being. My reasons for this is because I have lost interest in playing it now. After many months I have started a town with ConnorTheAce, made many more friends and so much more but. However, I have been playing on this game for so long that I have lost interest and become bored. Don't get me wrong, I am not gonna be gone forever. I might visit you guys at some point and say hi and maybe eventually become active again. I promise at some point I will come visit. When map 7 comes by I might start another town with Connor and become active again. And if you are really gonna miss me, please contact me over steam [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/wildjack3600 ] I am always up for a chat :D but for now.... it is time to say goodbye. Consider me inactive from now on. Even if I come and visit once or twice. So all I have to say for now is.... well..... farewell to you all! I have had a blast playing with you guys! See you guys soon! Yours truly....

-Ezekiel_Blufur
    KnightZack60 likes this.
  2. puplova2014 Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    puplova2014
    Aww :( Sad to see you go. Bye.
  3. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    It was great having you and an honor to meet you. You are always welcome back!