1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Server Update Map 7 Schedule

Discussion in 'News' started by pilotkip, Apr 29, 2019.

1. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    We've waited long enough!
    Map 7 will be released in a few weeks! Here is what to expect:
    • Sunday May 12, The PURGE will begin. During this time, there will be no protections, no rules. You can go anywhere and do anything!
    • Saturday morning, May 18, I will bring down the Map 6 server for the last time. When the server comes back, it will be a brand new map!
    We will be running 1.13.2 for a bit, at least until all our plugins are working smoothly in 1.14. During this period (a month?), we will keep the map rather small. Once we update to 1.14, we will instantly expand the map to it's full size.
    If by some miracle the plugins are ready for 1.14 before we launch, I may let these dates slip a week or two and launch with 1.14 directly.

5/15/2019 1.14.1 Progress
    [IMG]
    ConnorTheAce™ likes this.
  2. SolarSoulHD Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    SolarSoulHD, PlagueWarden
    Super excited for it all! Map 7 will be the map where I actually finish a build. It's only taken me years and 6 previous maps to decide that...
    pilotkip likes this.
  3. ConnorTheAce™ Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    ConnorTheAce & Metal_CTA
    It's gonna be well worth the wait without a doubt. Super Hyped! :D
  4. Koole08 Member

Minecraft Username:
    Koole08
    Super Excited! The first map I plan on actually playing on!
  5. kered987 Distinguished Member

6. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    Want to reference 1.14. We are waiting on 1.14.1+ with plugins to be updated for that version. 1.14 is just not stable. but 1.14.1 should be.

cant wait to see you all in 1.13.2 map 7!
    pilotkip likes this.