1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Server Update Map 7 Has Begun!

Discussion in 'News' started by pilotkip, May 18, 2019.

1. pilotkip Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    pilotkip
    Today, May 18, 2019, TimGaming Map 7 has begun!

While it may be sad to say goodbye to Map 6, this new map offers all new adventures to be had. Many thanks to the incredible jon86 for creating such an amazing spawn!

Some notes:
    - The map is fairly small at the moment. We will expand it to it's full size once we've migrated to 1.14.* so that we get lots of the new villages.
    - You must be on for 10 minutes to get your daily money
    - No Clans yet.
    - No Compass yet.
    - No DynMap yet.
    - No ChestShop yet.
  2. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    I have ported Ender Compass and Simple clans to 1.14.1. However they have yet to be tested. So please be patient everyone for Ender Compass and SimpleClans.

As soon as I have a successful boot and passive test for them, they will be on the dev server for proper testing by everyone familiar with them.

As for ender compass I had to rework the signs as there is a bunch of new signs and blocks. So not every block may have been caught yet to properly interact with the ender compass. So when this is out I want people to let me know if theres any blocks you feel it should ignore and pass through (like tall_grass, flowers, rails, etc)
  3. SquareCrafter Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheSquareCrafter
    Any updates on when 14.1.2 might be coming to TimGaming?
  4. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    We are waiting on certain core plugins to update to 1.14.x, such as World Edit and World Guard. They work for protections but have many issues in 1.14 atm.

There are others but those are a couple of our cores. We are also waiting on 1.14.3 to be out and spigot to be updated to it, so it would hopefully be what fixes the issues with maps that come from older versions to 1.14.x
  5. CrazyTruffles Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Troofles
    BRUHHH I just logged in for the first time in 2 years and my rank is gone? I am confusion.
  6. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    the rank system was changed... vip pretty much gone
  7. CrazyTruffles Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Troofles
    OMG FAHLUR HIII!! So what is the rank system now? If I recall I had one of the highest ranks :(
  8. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    no idea have to as @pilotkip dont think its up yet apart from the "friend of timgaming" thing