1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

Guess Who?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tainted ZGS, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Tainted ZGS Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    SilverWolfAce
    So it's been a REALLY long time guys. I'm glad to still see some of you that I remember @pilotkips @fahlur
    I recently just built a PC for the first time (no longer getting gifted garbo PCs and am now free of torture); but with that, I bought minecraft AGAIN because my old account got deleted in the whole mojang->microsoft thing that happened, WHICH is actually why you guys haven't seen me for 3-ish years.

Any who; I'm now a very small streamer (I play Apex Legends mainly) and I've wanted a place to play minecraft with both my current friends, and also possibly making new friends. And I can't explain the memories I had on this server and how many lmao, so I'd like to revive it a little bit and make this a place I can call one of my homes again. [I'm glad (and surprised) to see this place is still running btw]

My new IGN will be: SilverWolfAce
    Contact me ingame or here if you also wanna give the place some more life again