1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

So Is Everything Broken Now?

Discussion in 'Help, Support, and Bug Reports.' started by SomeRandomPyro, Jul 29, 2020.

1. SomeRandomPyro Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    somerandompyro
    I log in just fine, but almost none of the plugins I'm used to uzilizing on the server seem to be working.

DynMap is complaining about plugin versions.

/shop isn't a recognized command.

No sign of any sort of McMMO or equivalent.

Is TimGaming just coasting into the ground at this point, or is there some kind of development plan in the works to get things back on track, and I'm just not aware of it?
  2. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    none of the above are broken (apart of the shop, its not on the server at all). they simply are not in the current server (for whatever reason) apart from /shop. That plugin didn't make it past 1.13 as it was completely useless after the flattening of all minecraft id's. it was heavily reliant on the id numbers of items so much the project wasn't worth rebuilding especially since the original developer did not leave behind any source material to work with. and decompiling was out of the question as it was obfuscated. as for dynmap last I checked its not operating right now and wasnt put up. it wouldnt say anything about plugin servers on its web panel, just that its not available, or the fact its focused on the dev server which ive kept up to date as its the only thing I can do myself. anything beyond the dev server I have no control over.

but apart from the development server being up to date im afraid itll be my last run for timgaming. I run a community with streamers on my partner band for the server. For respect to timgaming I will not be releasing a name of the server nor the streamers as I wish to uphold its no advertising rule out of respect. I agree of the lack of updates but I can not take any credit for that since I have kept up the development server which is public access btw. timgaming.com:25579 also you should keep up to date with the servers discord. https://discord.gg/SSTqTW3
  3. SomeRandomPyro Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    somerandompyro
    Y'know, I checked the Facebook group, the Steam group, and here. Never really got into the habit of using Discord.

Thanks for responding, and good luck with all your future endeavors.
  4. Fahlur Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Fahlur
    yea facebook group isnt touched I didnt do the steam group so I wouldnt know anything of it. discord is mine. but im probably gonna be giving it to kip and idk. i have a pretty active community thats continuing in its growth. I even have 4 streamers that stream on it throughout the week. Pretty decent ones at that.