1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

I CAN'T be the only person...

Discussion in 'Everything Chat' started by SakabaShogun, Oct 24, 2011.

1. SakabaShogun ಥ_ಥ

Minecraft Username:
    SakabaShogun
    Who looks forward to reading ban reports, and people debating them
    Its quite entertaining to me!
    Appeals are even more fun to read!
  2. Cobblewolf Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cobblewolf
    yea me too
  3. Dan_the_man85 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Dan_the_man85
    I love the really stupid excuses with no punctuation. Ticks me off, but they are funny to read.
  4. SakabaShogun ಥ_ಥ

Minecraft Username:
    SakabaShogun
    I don't generally mind lack of punctuation
    But if it is a massive wall of text, the I just want to post TL;DR
  5. TheGoodDoctor373 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheGoodDoctor373
    I like reading them but it KILLS me not being able to say anything.
  6. SakabaShogun ಥ_ಥ

Minecraft Username:
    SakabaShogun
    I know exactly how you feel!
    I sometimes just wanna tell people to shut their lying traps cause they're a dumbass and clearly either don't know what they're talking about or blatantly lying.
  7. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    I love how stupid some people can be. Their appeals amuse me very much.

I just love these kind of appeals

Bannedperson1 : OMG Rawr blah blah blah. why i baned i no do anything i am good person unbane me plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mod: Check the reports (link posted here) Also file a correctly formatted appeal in the APPEALS section.

Bannedperson1: i was baned for xray i am sorry it was my brother ill nevr do it agin i uninstlled teh mod i love tis server plz unbane me plz plz i lve this server it is the bst i have ben on thx in advnce

Mod: First of all this isnt a good appeal. Second x-ray is a serious offense. We dont just forgive people for it. You will probably get a good long sentence IF its not a permaban. Ill think it over.
    Bannedperson1: i uninstlled teh mod i told u it was me bro plz unban me soon like a 2 week bane plz unban me i sorry tis is teh best server ever ill never do it agin so like a 1 week ban rite thx agin

Mod: Rushing a mod is a not a good idea. You have probably just extended your ban thanks to that whole shpeal right there. Im thinking a perma ban seeing how this is your second offense.

Bannedperson1: OMG RAWR TIMGAMING SUX LEAVING FOREVER I HATE TIS SERVER ALL YOU MODS ARE LIEING CHETING LOSRS I HATE YOU ALL RAWR RAWR (Insert rage post here including many expletives)
  8. SakabaShogun ಥ_ಥ

Minecraft Username:
    SakabaShogun
    Runge, that makes up about 90% of the appeals i've seen
    It's ridiculous. And if I were a mod I wouldn't look twice at them. The fact they failed to even read and properly format their appeal means they must not care much about the server, nor do they belong.
    But I sti try to give people a hand along the way, linking them to the topic about how to properly format their appeals.
  9. Dan_the_man85 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Dan_the_man85
    Lol Runge. I read this and started laughing out loud seriously. My family was wondering why I was laughing. I absolutely love these kinds of appeals. Its my humor for the day most of the time. Pretty much exactly what some are.
  10. Cobblewolf Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cobblewolf
    the only people competent enough to came back are the ones who dont beg, use proper formating, dont rush mods, dont lie to mods, ect.
    however i enjoy reading the stupid ones and wish i could reply something like "please post this in proper formating" or something...
  11. CelticChristoph Potatorator

Minecraft Username:
    CelticChristoph
    I actually rather enjoy these posts. It gives me room to flex my intellectual douche-bag skills.

Also, try not to use bad grammar when writing your appeals. That honestly is the second biggest factor when I'm deciding a ban length. I hate when I have to read the same sentence 10 times just to sort of understand what the point of wasting my time reading it was. Just sayin'.

(P.S. Cobblewolf is pretty much exactly right. But you all knew that already, right?)
  12. Cobblewolf Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cobblewolf
    i can understand how annoying it would be to HAVE to read appeals and be constantly anoyyed/ distracted by bad grammar and spelling....
  13. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

Rules to determine ban amount.
    First is most important:

Misspelled word=1 hour
    Extra letterzzzzzzz= 1 hour
    Lame excuse= 1 day
    Moderator doing the appeal: plus/minus 3 days.
    Reason being bamned+- 1 week
  14. CelticChristoph Potatorator

Minecraft Username:
    CelticChristoph
    Hmmmm... more like:

Misspelled word = 3 days
    Extra letters = 1 day to permanent depending on how annoying you're being.
    Lame excuse = No effect... except I laugh at you.
    Moderator doing the appeal = So does that mean your ban could be negative 3 days?
    Reason being banned = Uh... what?
  15. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    I, personally, like to count the number of 3rd grade level or lower words they spell wrong. Not texting abbreviations but actual words spelt wrong. It was a while ago but one guy had almost 20 mispelled words.
  16. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

There we go a mods banning rubric lol.
    It depends on the mod cause some mods just like to permaban for stealing a torch.
    Cough.. Someone insert a mods name...cough
  17. adurlene Banned

-cough coughpurelycough-
  18. nmckay Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    nmckay
    I like to read them a lot.
  19. tyson_hunter Member

Lol, I see what you did dere. :p

And I sooo agree! JK, lol

Purely isn't bad. :p
  20. adurlene Banned