1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Buying/Selling Rungejk Mining Co.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Runge, Jan 21, 2012.

?

Have you heard of Rungejk Mining Co. before?

Yes 26 vote(s) 68.4%
No 12 vote(s) 31.6%
  1. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    Rungejk Mining Co. is officially open! We are located in an oldwest spawn town lot. Its very easy to find. All you do is follow the spawn road until you hit the desert area. Once there keep follow the road to the first intersection. My shop is right on the corner, can't miss it. (Or ask me for a tp) On the first map Rungejk Mining Co. was a massive empire, having shops in every major city. I hope to restart the company on this new map and hope to eventually get it as big as it once was.

We are a company built solely on the collection and sale of raw material. As our name implies we specialize in mining related materials, however, we will obtain other resources when it becomes convenient or profitable for us. The location of our store will hopefully be in the oldwest section of spawn town. All prices on goods will be decided upon me based on "the shop's" buy and sell prices.

Also Rungejk Mining Co. will purchase mining materials for resale from time to time. If you want make me an offer contact me here or in-game.

We hope that previous customers from the first map return and that new customers will be willing to try us out. If you have any questions please post in the below thread of pm me if you want it to be private.

Thank you,
    Rungejk

*Note, all prices are subject to change.
  2. boar401s2 Mr. Roboto

Minecraft Username:
    boar401s2
    Sounds good, will have to pop in, nice and near to Alliance Corperation!
  3. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    Rungejk Mining Co. has officially opened its doors in the oldwest district of spawn. Read my first post for directions! Come on over and check us out!
  4. TheGoodDoctor373 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheGoodDoctor373
    Runge, our sources say Rungejk Mining Co. uses child AND slave labor. How do you respond?
  5. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    My sources tell me that neither are possible in the world of Timcraft.
  6. TheGoodDoctor373 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    TheGoodDoctor373
    tell that to coop, he knows all about slave labor.
  7. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

Thanks jim. This is anderson cooper here live at rungejk's mining co. Reports say you just opened this place, but also you use childlabor and slaves. I also hear many chickens and sheep. The animal control is investigating but it seems you have 227 chickens in a coop, which is over timcraft mob limit. What do you have to say for yourself?
  8. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    Ahh, you must be hearing my neighbor Dan_the_man85's chickens. I hear he keeps them under that building he is building next to mine. As for child and slave labor. As far as I know, all minecraft avatars are the same age and I can't really force anyone to do anything in Timcraft.
  9. MitchGlitch Distinguished Member

LIES. I've investigated this "Dan_the_man85" and found nothing YOU on the other hand I found a note saying 'SAVE US!' Case closed Rungejk you have been found guilty you shall be banned for 3 days and a fine of 50k
  10. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

The prosecution is not over. He set a flag like in the trade post in spawn where they cant /tp out.
    I hear the footsteps, and the chickens almost overpower it. We know he keeps players down there, but who?
  11. Cooperade Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cooperade
    Doc, i've lost you! Don't you want your sugar cube?! I also brought some liusuna flavored chicken!
  12. andman1 Distinguished Member

I'm gonna need a steady supply of cheap gunpowder
  13. Dan_the_man85 Exalted Member

Minecraft Username:
    Dan_the_man85
    That would be something more for my company MobReaper Inc. I'm in a business partnership thing with Rungejk Mining Co. just so y'all know.
  14. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

+enchanters of timcraft? We need to create a monopoly where we sell everything you can get in timcraft, at a decent price:)
  15. andman1 Distinguished Member

We should buy a spawn lot next door to runge and annex
  16. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    I'm always looking for cheap and "creative" ways to make money.
  17. Runge Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Rungejk
    Today is my Birthday! In celebration of such a marvelous event Rungejk Mining Co. will be selling all of its items at 10% off today. (By today I mean January 31st US central time or maybe Februray 1st if I understand how the international date line works. Maybe I don't)

So whenever you see me on today everything will be 10% off! Come on down and visit!
  18. adurlene Banned

Rungy-poo. I require 20 stacks of obsidian. How much?
  19. nmckay Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    nmckay
    I need 5 double chest fulls of nether rack :D
  20. yaha21 Distinguished Member

Can you gets me some iron? how much for say...4 stacks?