1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.
  2. Keep in mind our server keeps running because of players like you! Be kind and vote for us!

The Official Clan Thread for Kurt

Discussion in 'Clans' started by kfbullitt, May 29, 2012.

1. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt

Welcome to The Official Thread for The Monopolist Clan of Kurt!

[Insert Picture of City]

This thread is only for discussions concerning the clan, any other off topic talk will be prohibited.

About Kurt:
    Kurt was created by KFBullitt, it has two other owners, bt267 and Jlord5. Kurt was made so that new and old players could join together and have a group of friends to play with (instead of doing everything by yourself). There are about 10 members that play on a daily bases and around 20 all together. We are currently building our massive 400x400 city for the clan to live in and enjoy!

Reports/Appeals/Applying to Kurt:
    If you are interested in joining Kurt then please use Kurt's Ban/Appeal/Report/Apply thread, if you try to do any of those in this thread, they will be ignored completely.

What goes on in this thread:
    This thread was made to talk about and get the clan's input on things that the Owners do. This way it gives us a different perspective on what we do, because you guys have a say in it. If you have an idea, then think it through, type it out, and post it. We will then discuss it and come up with a conclusion.

To current and new members:
    All I ask of the members of Kurt is that you consistently follow this thread, do so by clicking the Watch button on the top right of this page. The reason being, is that everything that goes on in the clan is first talked through here. If we do something that you don't like, but you didn't pay attention to the thread enough to comment on it. Then tough luck, we're doing it anyways.
    yaha21, cactusman777 and Cooperade like this.
  2. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
  3. dascam Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    dascam
    me and flurrymouse want to make a clan!!!!

(p.s. we have 170k)
    :)
  4. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    Alright well we already talk about this and you've decided not to, so ignore that message.
  5. punishersme0 Member

this is punish. i want to be back in the clan. please all of my friends are in ur clan kurt and i want to be back in the clan please, it is ur choice.
  6. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    I cant do anything if you don't appeal correctly: why were you kicked, and why should we let you still needs to be answered.
  7. punishersme0 Member

i was kicked because i said the f word to bloodred23, and i used caps. i think i should be back in because all of the friends that i like are in ur clan and that i feel right in that clan i think it is a clan that fits me right.
  8. punishersme0 Member

i think that i should be back in the clan because i feel that when i come on i feel greeted, when i feel greeted i feel happy. all of my mistakes led to this....and ok here it is. When i caps alot of the times my finger slips on the caps key. since i play the game league of legends there is alot of things that make me mad, and i mean ALOT. The game league of legends makes me happy (sometimes), and sometimes it will make me mad. when i come out of a league of legends game u can tell weather i am happy or mad. u can tell when i respond mad or in a happy way like :D or D:.
  9. punishersme0 Member

or when i am mad i can kinda see it in the way that i am talking. or how i act.

DONE!
    (i think i forgot something tell me if i do)
  10. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    Alright that explains why you caps, and i suppose its a fairly good appeal, but you took up four boxes to do it. (try editing them first)

I will talk it over with the leaders and you will find out what the outcome is soon enough.
  11. Cooperade Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cooperade
    yea yeah top of Zeclass lets go kurt cause ze ledaers' name es Kurty
    heh ms.curty ingles teachuh dope swag kurt yololo.?
    yaha21 and cactusman777 like this.
  12. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    Alright dude, if you don't have anything that is worth posting then don't post it, or at least somewhere else.
  13. Cooperade Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cooperade
    aight aight bruh
    yaha21 and cactusman777 like this.
  14. dascam Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    dascam
    keep on topic!
    ;)
  15. dascam Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    dascam
    anyone want to make a clan with me?
    :D
  16. Volde Member

Hi Kurt! This is Volde. I have an idea that the entire clan can do! Well, it isn't a project or anything, it is a little fun thing that I did a few weeks ago. Maybe the clan can come to spawn one day and have someone lead them into the wilderness (not the portal). The clan can have food, building supplies, and weapons! The idea is -> to survive in the wilderness with the clan members! :D Do you think that the clan could do it? Or that they like the idea???????:rolleyes:
  17. Elmier Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Elmier
    Noob clans are so cute, arn't they?
  18. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    Dascam this is not a clan matter, post it somewhere else
    yaha21, Cooperade and cactusman777 like this.
  19. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    Volde this is a fairly good idea, someone said this once before and I will keep it in mind, thanks!
    yaha21, Cooperade and cactusman777 like this.
  20. kfbullitt Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    KFBullitt
    Elmier I don't know what this has to do with the clan, but just because you think you have one of the most successful clans in the game doesn't give you the right to belittle other clans. And please don't comment unless you have something worth saying.