1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Vanilla Bases

Discussion in 'Everything Chat' started by nmckay, Nov 20, 2013.

1. nmckay Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    nmckay
    My clan and I thought that we should promote friendliness with the Vanilla community, so we made this!
    In this topic you can post your bases (without F3 on) so that everyone can envy how amazing it is.
    Lets get going!
    Here is our sugar cane farm:
    [IMG]
    Our cow farm:
    [IMG]
    Our level thirty enchanter:
    [IMG]
    The potato and carrot farms:
    [IMG]
    The anvil:
    [IMG]
    Our horses (one can jump 5 blocks!):
    [IMG]
    The barracks:
    [IMG]
    The piston elevator (walking is a bitch):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The storage room with furnace wall:
    [IMG]
    And last but not least, the spider farm:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Got something cool on Vanilla?
    Post it here!
  2. toad7777777 Veteran Member

I made a clan mansion. It looks pretty basic from the outside but when you get in it kicks ass. Here is a pick of the exterior:
    [IMG]
    Here is the first floor inside, looks pretty good IMHO:
    [IMG]
    Here is the second floor. Couple different types of food growing, just don't want to worry about starvation.
    [IMG]
    Here is the 3rd floor. Sheep farm.
    [IMG]
    And here is a pic of one of my better chests
    [IMG]

I will be taking applications to my clan. Send me a PM and we can work out a deal. I wouldn't mind if you donated for me. If you donated for me, I would appoint you to sargent status in the clan and you would get power.
  3. BT267 Distinguished Member

4. nmckay Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    nmckay
    Wow, that is a very nice TOTALLY NOT Vanilla base.
  5. boar401s2 Mr. Roboto

Minecraft Username:
    boar401s2
    So, I thought I'd do a review of the posted pictures and comments so far, for the "Base Weekly" magazine, here is what I came up with:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I highly avoid going to Nmckay's base, from what I have observed I have seen animal cruelty, such as horses and cows being locked up underground in inadequately small areas. Their also appears to be much slaughter and grief there, for example, there was a chest with the wording "You touch this, you die", the very friendliness that they appear to be promoting seems to be void by their own members! They also appear to be chaining up mobs and then dropping them down large drops in order to bring them maximum pain before their death, which is a clear contradiction of the Geneva convention. I have also been witness to the terrible growing conditions of their crops. All their crops are grown with artificial light, and scientific tests have shown that they have half the nutrients of sun-grown crops. The only advantage is that they have bunk beds. Bunk beds are cool.

Toad's base on the other hand has a few off puts, but over all has a good atmosphere of friendship and wealth. Their structural design closely mimics that of the dwarves, which makes be feel quite at home. Also their animals are kept in adequately large areas, with pleanty of grass, and they have even gone to the effort of making them feel at home underground with the usage of fake clouds and sky and trees. Although their crops are under ground, they have invested suffucient fertilizer into them to promote the retention of their nutrients.

To sum up, I'd say to forget about nmckay's base, but be sure to visit toad's base!

Boarys,

Editor of the column "Ruthless Reviews" of the magazine "Base Weekly"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sirhil likes this.
  6. XxsnowfifteenxX Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    XxsnowfifteenxX
    FYI We have a mirror system set up to provide sunlight to our crops. And each animal is given AT LEAST the minimum space required in the minecraft code of conduct, as seen in the picture below.
    [IMG]
    If actions that obstruct this rule are taken*
  7. Bloedig Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Bloedig
    I have a dirt cave, with no lighting, but I do have a craft table. Does this count as a base? lol
  8. boar401s2 Mr. Roboto

Minecraft Username:
    boar401s2

I suppose it'd do. I highly recommend atleast renting out an adequatly lit room. You may fall prey to vitamin D deficiency.
    ELITECR3W* likes this.
  9. Bloedig Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Bloedig
    lol
  10. Mercylessdemon99 Veteran Member

Is the vanila map going to be the 1.7 main plugin map?

Also what texture pack?
  11. nmckay Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    nmckay
    Faithful 32 bit
  12. Cooperade Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cooperade
    My base, the doge pound:
    [IMG]
    adurlene and Sirhil like this.
  13. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

nice job Coop. So I have some spare time. Anybody need help. By the way your base is pretty awesome toad!
  14. massam100 Veteran Member

Minecraft Username:
    Massam10
    So I see that the base is doing well without me
  15. McChickenEX Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    McChickenEX
    [IMG]
  16. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member

17. sgtspaghetti Distinguished Member