1. Trying to use the shop? Use /shop tutorial in-game for a quick overview. Visit here for a command overview.

Favorite 3 Games And Why.

Discussion in 'Everything Chat' started by McChickenEX, Feb 1, 2014.

1. KnightZack60 Knighteray

Minecraft Username:
    KnightZack
    My favorite games:

1: Age of empires/Civ V- Age of empires was the first computer game I got and is still fun to play, Civ V in my opinion, is very similar to AoE so I find them both enjoyable. :)

2: Minecraft: It's good, nuff said.

3: Team fortress 2: Even though I just got it recently, i still find it extremely fun to play and the fact that it's free compared to games like CoD Ghost (which sucks on pc), it found it's way to my number 3 slot.
  2. Getparanoid Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    GetParanoid
    1. Fallout 3 - I don't really know how to explain, I just love it so much. I've got nearly 250 DAYS worth of gameplay on my main account, and at least a few 100 hours on my alt accounts. I've been playing it for nearly 5 years and its always so much fun to play and it never seems to get boring.

2. Counter Strike: GO - Mainly because of how competitive it is and how high of a rank I am (Master Guardian Elite) and it never seems to get boring or vague.

3. ARMA II - I love military shooters. But now a military sim? That's just the greatest thing ever. I've got over 2000 hours on this game, and with all the modding on it, it makes it so great.
  3. Youngman00 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    UnholyWarcry
    My Favorite Games:
    1. Conquer Online 2.0 - Played it since 2009, still love it. <3

2. Minecraft - Played it since beta, getting kinda bored of it. :\

3. Clash Of Clans - I just started playing it after a year. Very easy and simple game to play with. Making a clan and inviting friends is the best part. :]
    Sirhil likes this.
  4. Bloedig Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    Bloedig
    If this thread stays alive long enough, I will have multiple posts with my current favorite 3. ;)

1) Titanfall on PC.
    2) BF4
    3) South Park: Stick of Truth

Also play Rust.
  5. ECMBlacklite Redstone Engineer

Minecraft Username:
    Ekem
    1. Minecraft: Without this game, I wouldn't have gotten into PC gaming. Nuff said right there.

2. Bastion: Not going to spoil anything for those of you that haven't played it, but this is the only game I've ever played where, upon completion, I had no clue what to do with myself. Good shit. Amazing soundtrack.

3. League of Legends: It's an addiction. I hate this game. Or maybe I don't. No, I hate it. I think.
    Fuck.
    missionary3 likes this.
  6. Pupps90 Distinguished Member

Minecraft Username:
    pupps90
    1. Minecraft- Just like ECM, it got me into PC gaming and more importantly it introduced me to the TimCraft community.

2. Pocket Legends- Yes this is an app for my phone, but good lord it's gotten me through 4 years of boredom whenever I need it. It's always there for me, and heck, I'm the richest player in the game. ;)

3. League of legends- I hate that I love it. I get home and think to myself: "hmm, maybe I should get some extra school work done or maybe go to the gym..." And that's where league comes in. It drags you by the legs, forcing you to play one more game, 1 at a time until finally it's 5 in the morning and you have school in 2 hours. Anyways, good fun.
    ECMBlacklite likes this.